Through this YouTube channel, AIEP seeks to provide its members with:
- presentations or short courses on various topics directly related to Patristic Studies and its relationship with our contemporary world.
- interviews with prominent members of our association.
- keynote lectures that are given at conferences of Patristic Studies held in different parts of the world.
The channel has a Scientific Committee of recognized international prestige made up of:
Prof. Patricia Ciner (President of AIEP), Prof. Bronwen Neil (Vice-President of AIEP), Prof. Lenka Karafíková (Correspondent for the Czech Republic), Prof. Pak Wah Lai, (Correspondent for Singapore and Malaysia), Prof. Chris L. de Wet (Correspondent for South Africa).
The central theme of the year 2020 is “Soul Care in the Patristic Tradition: a Legacy for the 21st century”.
The central themes for the year 2021 are the following:
- Patristic Studies and Spiritual Traditions of Humanity (first part of the year)
- New Research Methodologies in Patristic Studies (second part of the year)